Food additive propylene glycol
|appearance||Colorless, viscous, tasteless and odorless|
|Grade Standard||Food Grade, Industrial Grade, Reagent Grade|
|Distillation range||183-190 C|
|Color||10 MAX, color less transparent liquid|
|FOB port||China main port|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Update Time||June 8,2023|
Range of application:
It can be used as a solvent for flavors, spices and food pigments, food packaging softener, food anti-stick agent, mildew inhibitor, fruit ripening preservative, antifreeze and heat transfer medium, emulsifier, etc.
• It can also be used as a solvent for food marking ink in lubricating oil of food processing equipment.
• Can be used as moisturizing agent in the daily chemical industry.
• Propylene glycol content of 99.5% or more, less impurity peak, the use process can exclude other side reactions to provide higher stability, enough to meet the needs of customers, and obtain customers widely praised.
• Food additive propylene glycol has better moisture absorption and frost resistance.
Range of application
Packing and shipping
• Galvanized iron drum or plastic drum packaging, specifications can be divided into 25kg, 200kg, 215kg.
• Or according to customer requirements.
• Store in cool, ventilated place, the temperature should not exceed 37℃, the relative humidity should be controlled below 60%.
• Should be separated from oxidizer, reducing agent, acid, etc., do not mix storage, keep the container sealed.
• Keep away from ignition and heat sources. Do not use mechanical equipment and tools that may cause sparks.
• The storage area should be equipped with spill response equipment. When stacking storage, the bottom layer should be equipped with cushion layer, and the stacking height should not exceed 2 meters.