Sodium carbonate is one of the important chemical raw materials. It is widely used in light industry, daily chemicals, building materials, chemical industry, food industry, metallurgy, textile, petroleum, national defense, medicine and other fields. It is used as a raw material, cleaning agent, Detergents are also used in the fields of photography and analysis. Followed by metallurgy, textiles, petroleum, national defense, medicine and other industries. The glass industry is the largest consumer of soda ash, which consumes 0.2 tons of soda ash per ton of glass. In industrial soda ash, mainly light industry, building materials, chemical industry, accounting for about 2/3: followed by metallurgy, textile, petroleum, national defense, medicine and other industries.
1. The glass industry is a major consumer of soda ash, which consumes 0.2t of soda ash per ton of glass. Mainly used for float glass, kinescope glass bulb, optical glass, etc.
2. It can also be used in other sectors such as chemical industry and metallurgy. The use of heavy soda ash can reduce soda dust flying, reduce raw material consumption, improve working conditions, and improve product quality. At the same time, it can reduce the corrosion effect of alkali powder on refractory materials and extend the service life of the kiln.
3. As a buffer, neutralizer and dough improver, it can be used in cakes and pasta foods, and used in appropriate amounts according to production needs.
4. As detergent for wool rinsing, bath salt and medicine, alkali agent in leather tanning.
5. Used in the food industry as a neutralizer and leavening agent, such as the manufacture of amino acids, soy sauce and pasta foods such as steamed bread and bread. It can also be mixed with alkaline water and added to pasta to increase elasticity and ductility. Sodium carbonate can also be used to produce MSG
6. Used in the pharmaceutical industry as an antacid and osmotic laxative.
7. Anhydrous sodium carbonate is used for chemical and electrochemical degreasing, electroless copper plating, aluminum corrosion, electrolytic polishing of aluminum and alloys, chemical oxidation of aluminum, sealing after phosphating, rust prevention between processes, electrolytic degradation In addition to chromium plating and chromium oxide film removal, it is also used in pre-plating copper, steel plating, steel alloy plating electrolyte
纯碱：50kgs/bag, 27 ton/20'FCL without Pallet