Views: 236 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2024-01-04 Origin: Site
Epoxy coating related production process:
Epoxy resin was born in the 1930s, in which epoxy resin coating, also known as epoxy resin paint, is a coating with epoxy resin as the basic film forming material, with water resistance, excellent electrical insulation, chemical resistance, strong adhesion, excellent thermal stability, anti-static, anti-corrosion and other excellent characteristics. Therefore, it is widely used in automobiles, construction, ships, chemicals, insulation materials and other aspects.
Epoxy resin coating process
1, brush coating: For the need to cover production samples and parts in large quantities, it is best to use brush coating. Special note: Usually used for small batch orders.
2, dipping: the mechanical arm grasp the parts and dip it in the dipping tank equipped with epoxy resin. Special note: It can be finished automatically or manually.
3, painting: For large-scale production and manufacturing, make full use of automated robot system to achieve painting can improve output.
In addition, it should be noted that when the epoxy coating is applied to the precision parts, if the coating cures too fast or the temperature is too high, the film may shrink. Shrinkage may cause damage to the parts, in this case, it is best to use a lower temperature curing method.
It should be known that the common epoxy resin coating preparation process is through raw materials → crushing, drying treatment, dehydration treatment → weighing accurate measurement detection into the kettle, sealing, electric heating, chemical reaction, dehydration treatment, countercurrent, stirring 30~40 minutes → power off, out of the kettle in the high-speed dispersion machine, adding the measured pigment filler for drying treatment. Stir well for 30~40 minutes → grind to make the fineness reach the standard → put it into the dispersing machine, mix, paint, measure viscosity (coating -4 viscometer) viscosity reaches the standard - paint packaging and weighing - measure solid content, adhesion, flexibility and other physical and mechanical properties, and pack it into the warehouse after acceptance of various performance indicators.
Process method for preparing epoxy resin coating toughened by epoxy base sealed polybutadiene rubber
(1) Use 8-10% sodium hydroxide solution to control the ph value of formaldehyde to 8-9, add phenol, heat to 40-50℃ and stir well to dissolve all phenol; Add carbon fiber, increase the heat to 80-90℃, stir the chemical reaction 8-10h, increase the heat to 100-110℃, add tribenzene phosphate, stir the chemical reaction 4-5h, increase the heat to 115-120℃ vacuum to remove the unreacted monomer and water; Air drying, obtain activated carbon fiber; The mass ratio of formaldehyde, phenol, carbon fiber and triphenyl phosphate is 1:0.9-1.1:0.5-0.6:0.6-0.8;
(2) cyclohexane, toluene, butadiene according to the mass ratio of 1:0.1-0.15: 0.1-0.15 Add the reactor, stir and stir evenly, put it in a constant temperature water bath at 45-55℃, add tetramethylenediamine and n-butyllithium, stir and polymerize at controlled temperature for 60-80min, add glycyl methacrylate, rise the bath heat to 60-65℃, stir again at controlled temperature for sealing chemical reaction for 40-50min. The polymerization was terminated by adding methanol, condensed by water vapor, and dried by air to obtain epoxy-sealed polybutadiene rubber (that is, epoxy-terminated polybutadiene); The mass ratio of cyclohexane, tetramethylenediamine, n-butyllithium, glycidyl methacrylate and methanol is 1:0.2-0.3:0.02-0.05:0.05-0.1:0.02-0.05;
(3) Activated carbon fiber, silicone modified anti-ultraviolet particles, epoxy-sealed polybutadiene rubber and epoxy resin with 1:0.8-1:1.5-2.5: The mass ratio of 10-12 was added to the reaction vessel, ultrasonic shock for 50-60min, so that it was sufficiently dispersed, and then poured into the isopropyl tri (dioctylpyrophosphate) titanate equivalent to 0.06-0.08 times the weight of activated carbon fiber, and put in a high-speed mixer to stir well to obtain component a; 2-ethyl-4-methylimidazole and methylhexahydrophthalic anhydride were added to ethylenediamine and stirred to form component b; The mass ratio of 2-ethyl-4-methylimidazole, methylhexahydrophthalic anhydride and ethylenediamine is 1:2-4:8-10;
(4) When used, component a and component b are evenly stirred at a mass ratio of 3-5:1, sprayed, dried, and toughened epoxy resin coating of epoxy-sealed polybutadiene rubber is obtained.
ps; The preparation method of silicone modified anti-UV particles is as follows:
(1) Prepare nano titanium dioxide suspension with anhydrous ethanol as solvent, and ultrasonic wave for 30-40min, gradually stir magnetically and increase the heat to 50-60℃, maintain constant temperature, slowly drip into the mixed solution of cerium chloride and zinc chloride, while maintaining the ph of the mixed solution is 8-9, and then control the temperature again after dripping for 10-12h magnetic stirring. The grout is cleaned, filtered, dried in the air, and then calcined at 400-450℃ for 2-3h, the surface layer coated with cerium zinc oxide nanoparticles can be obtained. In the mixed solution of cerium chloride and zinc chloride, the mass ratio of cerium chloride and zinc chloride is 1:6-8; The mass ratio of nanometer titanium dioxide, anhydrous ethanol and zinc chloride is 1:12-15:0.6-0.8;
(2) The surface layer coated with cerium zinc oxide nano titanium dioxide ultrasonic dispersion in anhydrous ethanol and deionized water 8-9: In the mixed solution with a mass ratio of 1, the coupling agent kh-550 was added under the condition of mixing well, the heat was raised to 70-80℃, the temperature controlled magnetic stirring was 5-8h, and the silicone modified anti-ultraviolet particles were obtained by centrifugation, cleaning and complete drying. The surface layer of nano-titanium dioxide coated with cerium zinc oxide, anhydrous ethanol and coupling agent kh-550 has a mass ratio of 1:8-10:0.1-0.2.