Industrial glucose (cultured industrial glucose) is also called whole sugar powder. White lumpy solid, sweet taste. Solid content ≥80%, DE value ≥95, products are widely used in sewage treatment, medicine, chemical industry, food, microbial fermentation and other industries.
1. Used in medicine to adjust the acid-base balance in the human body to restore the normal function of the nerves. For the same purpose, it is used as a food additive;
2. Used as a water quality stabilizer, its excellent performance is shown in:
(1). It has obvious coordination effect and is suitable for various formulations such as molybdenum, silicon, phosphorus, tungsten, nitrite, etc., due to the coordination effect, the corrosion inhibition effect is greatly improved;
(2)In contrast to general corrosion inhibitors, the corrosion inhibition rate increases with the increase of temperature;
(3)The technical requirements for scale inhibition ability have strong complexing ability for calcium, magnesium, and iron salts, especially for Fe3+;
(4) As a corrosion and scale inhibitor for circulating cooling water, it is unmatched by other corrosion and scale inhibitors currently used, and can achieve the effect of eliminating public hazards;
3. Used in the food industry, because it can effectively prevent the occurrence of low sodium syndrome, it can be used as a food additive.
4. The purpose of adding industrial glucose during the debugging of sewage treatment is to provide a carbon source, which is to better cultivate bacteria and improve the biodegradability of sewage.
5. It can be used directly in the food and pharmaceutical industries. It is used as a reducing agent in the printing and dyeing leather industry. Glucose is commonly used as a reducing agent in the mirror industry and the silver plating process of thermos.